wtf
Like...wtf. Anyone else feel that hit from that Mack truck? Bad luck? Mad Stuck? Why tf can't I just conversate and relate without rhyme? swear to God Lewis, every time. This shit is sublime. Ok Stop. Damnit I can't because off top free style I drop and now some substance...
Sustenance, break bread rap and fellowship. Take it with a grain of salt. Ugh no one's at fault. Just halt. Stop for a f**king minute. 60 secs? Invest. TAKE time and MAKE time or you will never have time.
I had to write about this experience of being on a Google Pixel 7a, signed in to my Google Account, using Chrome signed in to my Google account, trying to comment on my bro's blog post on Google's Blogger, and Google not letting me sign in to comment...🤔 smdh come on Google. Talk about Crossed Hares wtf
Comments
Post a Comment