Worthless Needs

The thoughts in your head of me needing you do not manifest in the world to be true. If I need I will most likely separate so not to seem desperate. The assumption that u are essential to life mainly insinuated that you may be a narcissist. Your purpose is purposeless not to be heartless. I’ve just learned to survive on my own. It’s not personal. Believe me, you’ll know when you’re alone, waiting by the phone, wondering if anyone cares. So stressed you’re playing in cross hairs of a dangerous prey. I tried to warn the assuming game ends in death. I want you around sounds more like a friend, yet in the end you become as useful as a tree to me. It may sound like and insult. Don’t we breath by trees producing oxygen as a result? So to pretend you are a need met by your own stereotypical view, may be reassuring to more than a few. Trees seem to be as valuable as human life, in essence they let us live creating their own strife. Only the wind tells the story to each tree of humans and love, the double edged knife. Maybe they don’t need us, nor do the animals or earth. What is a human really worth?

Comments