Hood

Biggie small sacks, now my neighbor packs. Dreaming of money in stacks. Review my contacts. Elimating by the day, you my homie if you’re in this shit for the stay. Loyalty ain’t cheap. Need I remind you, by the way, I don’t like the mindset of a fiend. Did I mention, know what it is to protect myself and get mean. Badder than MJ in , you know, Billy Jean. Beat that shit up best you can til you bust a nut. Take a deep breathe, don’t think about death. Live for something or die for what? I think the ones I know to be my kin, know I’m in this shit to win. How you all been? It’s been so long since we could talk sin. Seven deadly and all envy in many men, oddly look like an evil twin. Victorious game, no search for fame. Cut the mustard maybe a cutter up and in. Fastball, large sack, high balls. Low balls swinging in my hood. Are we good?

Comments