Dead end roads
Your intentions were best for me. You are able to see, city streets through dead end roads paved in harmony.
The one thing I want from you is the only thing you ask of me. It’s to be who I am, do what I do and follow through. Like a baseball metaphor, the ball travels the straight trajectory.
Frequencies at work.
I’m awakened.
Alive remains hard to define.
That’s fine,really.
I’m not going to question how, my friend, you exist.
We can engage in what drives you, I do insist.
You are on a short list that’s my inner circle.
Remains small.
Constantly restructuring all.
To survive first and then we all thrive.
Each of us needs a hand feeding fellow man.
No one deserves to starve from lack of food from an abundance on earth.
The spirit looks thin and fragile, for what it’s worth. I cant see the power in me reminds us both of an agile line.
Protect hearts, perpetuate smarts. And the mind will outreach the confine of inner god and realign.
Secure places don’t have to be safe spaces
familiar faces look us in the eye.
Humanity has a plan for you and I.
It’s not ours to defy.
Let’s find peace within a connection before we die.
Leave the world behind on a wavelength of a mastermind.
Comments
Post a Comment